Tech Under Thirty is a new group for designers & tech-oriented people under the age of thirty. If you’re a game developer, a web designer, a print designer, an engineer, blogger, or anything in between, we’re interested in meeting you.
People over 30 are welcome to contact us if they're interesting in being a mentor for the group. Those who are under 30 & interested in getting into the tech field are welcome to join us. No experience required!
Our focuses include:
• Encouraging people in design & tech industries to meet and cross-pollinate ideas.
• Building a word-of-mouth network to make finding jobs & recommending qualified people easier.
• Enabling people to learn new skills in a fun & friendly environment.
• Creating a community of confident, business-ready young people.
• Having awesome quarterly outings 100% focused on getting out of the office/studio & having fun.
• Educating young people about opportunities for further enrichment in their fields of interest.
In our first free online Q&A with an industry veteran, we're bringing a talented Content Strategist to you. Matthew Grocki...
Your message has been sent!